thread title missing
[html]

I spoke to you in cautious tones,
you answered me with no pretense.
And still I feel I've said too much,
my silence is my self-defense.

Ty and Xeris seemed to get along splendidly. The sub-leader was pleased to note that the two had a wonderful relationship. Geneva was relieved that the members of Phoenix Valley were forging bonds with one another. It was the best way for the pack to stick together. On some level, they all worked together out of necessity for survival. Pack life provided safety in numbers and a larger pool of resources. However, it warmed the cockles of her heart to know that there was more than necessity that tied them all together. She had interacted with Ty and Xeris together before, but it was more apparent to her now that the two were friends, and that they had a cohesive, healthy bond.

She seemed to be bringing the mood down. She had spent the last few hours within solitude, and she found it difficult to switch gears. As her two pack mates conversed, she eased into the conversation. It was like slipping back into her skin. She collected herself bit by bit and tried to grasp and organize some sort of thought pattern. As she saw the easiness of Ty's smile, she felt a little more like herself. Her own smile was weak and watered down, but it was present on her features. She unclasped her knees and stretched out her legs in the same, resting her hands palm down behind her to support her weight as she leaned back to better see Ty.

Her lime green gaze returned to the white furred woman, and she cocked her head to the side, her smile genuine now. She had identified a certain tone in Ty's voice, the way he grouped Pendzez and Xeris together did not leave much doubt in the woman's mind, but she asked anyway. "Is there happy news I haven't heard?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread