Hold onto chance
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... famans.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

you never sent me the link for this. I found it by chance. :I

Blood. He found it by accident, but rarely was blood itself such a thing. The stench had been like a mist in the air, detected from some distance and followed quickly when the hints of Phoenix Valley lingered within the reeking clouds. The fur on his neck immediately stood at end; the leader was protective of his members. The concept of one of his underlings lying in a pool of blood, dead or alone so far from home, was both terrifying and enraging for the one-eyed beast. He himself was two-legged at the time, though the cyclops judged by the patterns of blood splatter that its owner was unshifted. This was hardly any relief; Jefferson hastened to follow the brief trail, only recognizing the scent as Faler just seconds before arriving upon her collapsed form. All reservations and fears that Geneva had been the one injured immediately dispersed, only to be replaced with worries for the pack member he still knew nothing about.

"Faler!" Jefferson dropped down at her side quickly, single eye scanning her slashed and wary body and frowning at what he saw. "Fuck, Faler. What the hell happened to you? Can you talk?" He didn't dare move her quite yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread