look to the western sky
[html]

Vieira focused on the movements of the woman and when the candle was presented, her hands formed a bowl in front of her and she cradled the item carefully, pulling it close to her. It rested in her lap with her hands where her golden eyes watched it, her fingers sliding over the smooth edges and she smiled but it was not too long that Kaena asked of her former location and her hands continued to rub the sides of the candle, picking up a nervous habit because she had something in her hands.

"I do not know anything about where I was born... but Eterne...." she trailed off, unsure of what Kaena wanted. Her question was vague and she was not entirely sure of the location herself, having been kept stowed away with little contact to others. "It is a lot warmer there. I have never felt cold like this," she commented as her hand lightly touched the wick. She was not really paying attention to what she was doing, her hands were simply moving. "Which I guess is good when I was stuck outside," she said, lightly covering the workings of Eris but she left it at that. "I don't know a lot of what it was like with the others... I was kept away most of the time."

<style>
.vie-leashed p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; text-indent:20px; }
.vie-leashed b {color:#E3CC62;}
.vie-leashed-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.vie-leashed {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:350px; background-color:#B68328; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieiratable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:151px; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:10px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread