look to the western sky
[html]

The woman did not know what the other was bringing up tender memories but Vieira did her best to focus on them, to be clear and keep her pain to a minimum. She was forced to recall where she slept and at times, it was what she wanted to put behind. The slave did not know it was wrong to sleep in the same bad as your father, her morals had never formed, and she never questioned why her relation to the man was a secret. "Astaroth had a small... building or room behind where he stayed but I did not often sleep there. I slept in his bed more than the quarters," she began, knowing she had spoken of Eris' abuse instead of those but perhaps these answers needed to come before she was asked. "Sivaro kept me in his bed, too, I did not have my own room," she said. It was wherever he disposed her, usually, and most of the time it was after sex and in his bed.

"Eris kept me outside most of the time. I had no where else; she didn't really want me," she admitted but was not sure if it was something she should have said. Vieira was supposed to be a gift to the elder woman, not some discarded item, repackaged for something else. "If I were not outside, I was with someone she gave me to for a while," she added and knew she was vague, she only prayed she did not have to elaborate on this particular meaning, passed around as various sorts: maid, cook, whore. "Others knew what I am. It is not uncommon there and usually we are marked," she said quietly and lifted her hand to lightly touch her septum. Many were marked by this item, others had tattoos, and sometimes they even went unnoticed.

<style>
.vie-leashed p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; text-indent:20px; }
.vie-leashed b {color:#E3CC62;}
.vie-leashed-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.vie-leashed {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:350px; background-color:#B68328; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieiratable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:151px; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:10px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread