look to the western sky
[html]

Vieira could not imagine why Kaena would want to know so much about Eris but she was on a different side of the spectrum. The motherly aspect did not cross her mind because she did not even consider the children she had birthed sometime ago. She did not imagine what they would be like if they had survived and she knew it was for the best they had not. "Not to me," she murmured and relaxed her hands, not wanting to shred the candle and lose its life. "Sometimes I overheard her talking about things but I did my best not to listen... I am sorry I do not have more information, miss Kaena," she said and swallowed hard, worried this information would not quench the other's knowledge and that it might do more damage than good to the both of them.

<style>
.vie-leashed p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; text-indent:20px; }
.vie-leashed b {color:#E3CC62;}
.vie-leashed-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.vie-leashed {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:350px; background-color:#B68328; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieiratable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:151px; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:10px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread