let this world drown in these ultrasounds
[html]

300+

........She was still every part novice when it came to medicine and healing. It had only just become an interest of her's from her conversation with Dawali. Cambria would never be a fighter or a leader, they were not qualities that she had. Since she was coming closer and closer to adulthood she wanted to make sure that she was able to contribute something to the pack. Having someone around who could heal seemed very important to her and it seemed like something she could actually do. She enjoyed helping others and keeping all her loved ones healthy was something she would feel good about. "Ummm, well there's some plants that stay alive in the winter. They're called...perennials I think? One of them is ginseng, it's supposed to be good for medicine." Cambria really wanted to go find a book that had a bunch of the medicinal plants in it and told her how to use them. Maybe her daddy would know where she could find such a book. "That would be nice! I'm just kind of picking up whatever I can find and will figure out if I can use it later." She wasn't certain what was useful and what was not yet.

........She was surprised to see Alexey's ears fall back at her questions. Was something wrong? That worried her, because it made her think that something bad might have happened to Conor. The tender hearted girl had to stifle a whine at the thought that something could have happened to her cousin. The older female's response did some to qualm those fears though, as they seemed to be fairly innocuous answers. "Oh, I see," she replied. "Nothing's wrong with Conor, is there?" Cambria couldn't keep the worry from her voice and her own ears dipped back. It would be just absolutely horrible if something had happened to him. Even though they didn't see each other often, she had become quite close with her cousin and she wanted him to be happy and okay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread