turn the page
[html]

~i fail~ also i pp'd a lil bit about her getting some room between them, lemme know if i should change it

Tokyo did not fully account for the way the rock would react to the impact on the young coyote. On connecting with his ribs, the rock slid out from her grip, the connection jarring it out from her grasp and falling some few feet west of King. Jumping backwards as he bit at her ankles, she managed to dodge most of the attack, but she felt some scratches form. She kicked at him twice with her right foot, not really intending to connect but simply trying to get herself a bit more room and keep him distracted. Tokyo shuffled a few steps further backwards, widening the gap, then committing a terribly stupid thing to do during a fight: she turned her back to fumble in the grass for the rock. There were plenty of stones lying around, but not many of sufficient weight to injure beyond the one that she had just let slip. So it was important to find it, right? It wasn't like that stupid little thing could do much damage to her, and she'd hear him launching another attack, and could whirl around pretty fast, and grabbing this rock would only take a second...

<style type="text/css">
.tokyo001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecd5b1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tokyo001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838279; text-align:right;}
.tokyo001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tokyo001 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#02020c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... kyo001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecd5b1; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838279; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread