i want you more when you're afraid.
[html]
<style type="text/css">.vie3 b {color:#fffcd0;}.vie3 p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
; background-position: center bottom;">

The amount of time she had not hear a hateful word was far less than what she was put through. Being with Kaena did not erase the past, it just cushioned it, but now that Eris was back, Vieira was knocked off anything soft and sleeping on the concrete again. All her words were laced with poison and would not be able to return to Kaena the same. Her entire spirit, as small as it was that had built over the last few months, was crushed beneath the weight of her former owner. Vieira knew Eris enjoyed every moment, every word, and every time she failed, just like the others. She had been programed to feel useless despite being used and it was reinforced when she was of no use to Astaroth to carry his children.

Vieira had to put faith in her owners even if she did not want to and when Eris crushed the faith before she left. She was sent out in the wild, after a ghost, to die. Her ears twitched upon her head as she remained still. She had faced death several times, had called out to it for safety, but it had never been granted. While her life in Inferni was padded with much more than Eterne, in this moment she wished she would have lost her life in those times before. "I—" she said, finding it hard to speak now. "I don't know... I just..." she said, choking on her words. Had this been any other woman she might have turned tail and run but it was Eris and she could not, as if she had planted concrete in the space she landed and could no longer move. "I did not stop if I did not have to. I just... got here," she tried to explain. She didn't really have any answer aside from the obvious I walked here.

She had survived the last three years of her life under harsh conditions that a three month travel alone had been heaven.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread