I'm still here, dreaming
[html]
WC: 648 {5 points}

Layla was glad to be a part of this pack, and glad that she had such a caring leader; one who was kind enough to welcome her and free her from the life of a loner. Conor was a gentle wolf and was very charming, though she had her mind on someone else. That one wolf she met at Conor's home. She took a moment to search her mind and remembered his name, Saluce. Saluce! The mistress couldn't believe she forgot to mention that she had met the behemoth at his home. She gave herself a small smack in the head as she laughed. "God I feel so stupid. I forgot to mention who else I met. I met Saluce at your home. I had stopped by earlier but no one was home so we sat and talked." 'Talked' was a bit of an understatement. They did more than just talk. It had even gotten to the point where there was an exchange in affection. If that wasn't enough to show they may want each other then she didn't know what was. "He's a very charming and caring wolf." She figured it would be nice to compliment Saluce; although, there was no need to get into too much detail. Even if Conor was her leader, she didn't feel it was his business to know that she and Saluce were hitting it off. If the time came and they did get together, then would be the best time to tell Conor.

As Layla took another bit out of her piece of meat, her orbs moved up and noticed the smile on her leader only strengthening. He mentioned that Bris and her would probably get along well. The mistress sure hoped so. Her nephew Gideon was such a joy to have around, and if Bris was just as kind as Gideon, then why not make a friendship between them. There was no reason to be making any enemies out of the other pack memebers. "I sure hope so Conor. Bris is a nice lady and I hope she and I will become good friends." It seemed after that that the orange wolf had gotten lost in his thoughts. Perhaps he was thinking of all the wolves he mentioned that she had met. Layla did notice he didn't say much about the other wolves. It was alright seeing as one was new and the other was obvious. Just thinking of Gideon and Saluce made the strangest thought float into her head. What if they became mates and had pups. Layla would be the happiest ever to start her own family. It wasn't until Conor asked if she was interested in healing that her attention moved back to him. She slowly nodded and spoke softly. "Yes I am. I found some herb books here at home and I've been reading through them."

Hearing that there was a co-rank for the healer gave Layla a new goal to pursue. She was now determinded to achieve the co-rank for the healers. Knowing that if she got this co-rank that she would have a lot of responsiblilites, but she was responsible and wanted to help out her pack in any way she could. As he mentioned that he could show her the medical center. She was filled with joy. Now she would be able to further her studies and have a place to look at for more information and herbs. The mistress nodded slowly as she smiled. "That sounds wonderful Conor. Thank you." She then took note of where to go when looking for clothes and cloth. She gave a nod in thanks for all the information he was giving her. Life was great and now she knew all she needed to start on her own. Who knows, maybe she'd have some more company at her home like this more often. She sure hoped so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread