Stars & Symmetry
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Already they were making quite the progress on their adventure, and adventure was what Aro lived for but also being protective was his strongest inner drive. When the younger female spoke of family and how big it was he smiled, "Yeah, I have a decent sized family, they're also scattered all over the place...really. Some of my family isn't even blood related, but they're a Marino by heart." He touched his chest as he spoke with a smile. His eyes looked up trying to see some of the stars, but the vegetation from the trees made them near to none. It was slightly disappointing to him, but as she spoke again his mind focused again to her voice and what she had to say. "Wow..don't your parents get worried about you traveling so far alone?" His eyes turned back to her showing some of his concern in his expression. Turning back to the front his lips went together as his brows went inward.

As he took her hand, he noticed how much more delicate it was than his. Already he was beginning to have strong masculine hands. As she eased down he replied, "You're welcome, Nayru..." His mind wondered back to her travels and began to show slight concern again, "...have you thought about having a traveling companion?" He asked curiously as he drew out his fake sword wacking at some brush to clear it out of the way so they'd have a clear path. With how long they had been walking it wouldn't be a surprise if they weren't halfway there. Honestly, his lids were starting to get heavy. It had been the longest he'd been up for, but he wasn't going to stop not until they made it to Dahlia. His arm swung in a slightly lazy motion as his mind zoned out thinking to himself. "..you know..maybe you can come to Crimson sometime...and we can go on one of these travels together.." His eyes glanced back wondering one she thought about that, "..or I can come to Dahlia at times too...you can show me around the place.." He added as he felt some warmth come to his cheeks continuing to swing the wooden sword about. It was then that he realized just how stupid he looked swinging a wooden sword around like an idiotic pup. Quickly he sheathed it back up and folded his arms not sure what to do with them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread