Stars & Symmetry
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

RAWR! MUSE!

Aro was genuinely shocked to know that her parents didn't mind. Aro hadn't ever stayed the night away from his parents. He knew his mom would be furious when he finally returned not to mention his dad would surely be upset to, but surely with a good explanation they'd both understand. A big smile crossed his mug when he heard her say she would come to crimson sometime, and that they can travel together. She'd be his first genuine female friend...though he did find her quite cute, and her voice was so sweet sounding to his ears. He gulped a little nervous at the prospect of such things. Being a friend to someone that he found so very attractive. Was it possible? He'd find out sure enough. Ears perked and he looked back, "Perhaps, I would like to, but I know my parents will be fretting quite a bit...though..I know I need the rest..so...sure why not?" He laughed some as he turned back to the front of him so he didn't trip. He felt a little flushed for a moment. Gone a whole night, ooh he's going to be in deep mud for this.

His eyes blinked hard as the moon was high in the sky now, and all this walking and traveling was wearing him down. Surely they had to have been walking for hours now. His nose dipped toward the sky and he drew in the scents. They were far from Crimson now, and he could smell salt in the air they were at the bay, his eyes grew wide as he scurried down to the water, "Which way..." He said to himself. They had walked virtually in a straight line. He hoped he wasn't making her tired, they hadn't taken a break at all and walked straight on here. Four and a half hours of straight walking, luckily they hadn't ran into danger, except for a few spider webs, and a snake which he threw with his wooden sword. He was beginning to feel hungry, maybe he should have killed it and saved it to cook, but eh. His eyes looked back to her. "...do we need to go east now...right?" His nose detected there was a pack that way, and not too far either. It was about an hour from this point now, so not too much more walking thankfully. His sky blues took on an almost emerald blue in the heavy full glare of the moon. His eyes broke from hers to look at the sky. Another grin formed. "Man...those stars..mmhmm" He said under his breath. Why was he so fascinated with them? Then his brows came together remembering how his mom said you could navigate by the stars. He didn't ask how, but perhaps he could learn when he read about them. He had yet to do that, maybe him and his---no, why not her? [/B]"Hey...do you know how to read?"[/B] He asked curiously as he began to walk along the coat heading in an eastern north direction following it making sure to stay at her side as they walked along the sand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread