Stars & Symmetry
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Lol...that would be humorous though to see them drunk together XD

Aro listened to her wondering why she wouldn't be curious to try it, maybe he would also talk to his dad about wine and stuff, it was interesting. He wanted to try it curious to explore new things and know about them was Aro's number one goal in life. His eyes looked back to the sweet female before him and followed her his eyes wondering here and there as he was really feeling himself want to sleep, but refused to give in, especially in her presence. Finally they came to what appeared to be her home and her coming to the door confirmed it. The black and white boy stayed as quiet as wolfishly possible, her warm hand guiding him through the unfamiliar settings. Knowing her room excited him a little for more than one reason. One being sleep, two being curiosity, and third was his mind sort of wondering somewhere it shouldn't. He closed his eyes trying to push away the wrong thought as she guided him to the library. He wasn't quite wanting to go there right now, but he merely smiled and went with her.

He stood in one place awaiting the light, then when it did come he looked around taking the lamp from her as she handed it to him. "Well...I'm sure we could find one book..if not there's always Halifax.." He whispered with a slight laugh. He looked through the columns his eyes looking for anything that looked like it was on the subject, unaware that he would be looking for a book on astronomy, but sooner or later he'd find it. He was totally clueless on where to start, his lids were growing heavy and he looked back to his female companion, "...you know..I wonder if we should start this another day...books usually don't have clear cut titles like 'Stars' or anything like that..I mean, what did humans call all that space anyway? I'm sure they had to make it complicated like how they have so many names for everything else. I mean look at what they did to the dog.." He laughed lightly still making sure to keep his voice down which for Aro was quite a challenge as he wasn't a quiet canine to say the least.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread