Species:
Canis lupus tundrarum (Alaskan Taundra Wolf) - 75%

Canis latrans thamnos (Northeasten Coyote) - 25%

A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M):
MSN- on my profile

Currently played characters: This is my first Character

How you found 'Souls: Google

Initial post:

Secui, the only form she trusted in these situations. It had been weeks since her last meal, and for some reason her little voice called for her to find another pack before she had a run in with another wolf, which would be just her luck. The last thing she needed was a fight, and frankly, she wanted some answers. Where am I? Have you seen my siblings? Can I shelter here? Can you tell me where I can find some food? – A couple of the many unanswered questions that mustered her mind. Approaching the borders she jogged as she got slightly closer, her elongated limbs lengthened her gait; appearing as if she was floating along the terrain. Reaching a line of mounted skulls, she raised erect, sniffing the air for scents of others before howling a submissive call to try and attract some attention, or even better; authority.

The light howl almost vibrated as a cooing sound, soothing, mother-like, but it had a disturbed twinge. She lowered onto all fours and scoped out her surroundings, pretty simplistic grasslands, and it provided good camouflage. Then she mentally planned an escape route, just in case things got hairy. By the looks of it, this pack was quite strong, and tactical; protective over territories, as their display cabinet showed, and something against wolves, the shapes of the skulls were too familiar. Eagerly her Coyote dish ears pricked forward, scanning for any sounds of incoming canines.

<style>
.heidi p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.heidi b {color:#f4f9f6; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #444444; }
.heidi {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#131416; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:405px; background-color:#b9b8b6; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:125px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread