And A Ember Is Lit, Within {J}
[html]

Scanning intently, she retracted her claws ploughing the earth gently. An un-rhythmic beat of footsteps and a silvery feral hue hybrid appeared out of the corner of her eye. She gazed in interest, the female looked battle worn, with a slight limp and a few fresh scars indicated she may have been in a brawl recently. The hybrid seemed interested, with a sort of eagerness in her step, as she met her gaze. A stunning gold eye pierced right through her, and as the hybrid drew closer, she began thinking of what to introduce herself with.
‘Hello’ the female greeted. Her tone was blank, emotionless, as if she had done this many a time before. ‘Looking for something?’ followed briefly. By the looks of things, this was hardly going to end up being confrontational, and she relaxed her posture, resting on her hinds, and gently bowed her crown towards the hybrid. This really wasn’t her thing at all, and you could probably tell.

“Hello” she replied, lifting her head back up. The tone was almost metallic, with the slightest hint of interest in her voice. “Yes I am actually” she paused for a slight smile, “I was wondering, to where I am, and in a matter of interest I am looking for a new pack. Im self sufficient, and would be able to offer you my skills at all times” she met her gaze. Although the hybrid only had one eye, her golden orb was incredibly mesmerising, like a gate way to the soul. The other female looked like authority, which was pleasing, and comforting in a way, she didn’t want to make the wrong first impression. She was often mistaken as a wolf, although she was part coyote none the less. She was very grateful for this, her agility from coyote blood had saved her tail in many occasions and she wouldn’t have it any other way, she was proud of being part coyote; it was part of her identity

<style>
.heidi p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.heidi b {color:#f4f9f6; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #444444; }
.heidi {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#131416; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:405px; background-color:#b9b8b6; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:125px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread