And A Ember Is Lit, Within {J}
lol! That’s my type of mistake im afraid (I fail epicly, pretty much all of the time! XD). Yeah its meant to be 25% coyote XD I just c&p’d from my profile, only noticed it was wrong yesterday but forgot to edit it on here -.-‘ haha what a fail. And sorry it took so long to replyyy D:

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Heidi’s orbs gave the elder complete eye contact, it looked like the hybrid wasn’t hinting for submission from her, but took it anyways, a good sign she hoped. Her eyes fell to the floor as the hybrid graced her with her words ‘Well, there are a lot of wolf packs around here, but this is a coyote clan.’ A flood of emotion ran through her, a strange sensation bubbling underneath her skin. She felt instantly safe; it was what she was looking for. ‘a lot of wolf packs’ echoed over and over in her head, a throttling feeling of revulsion and rage feasted on her succumbing to surrender. She hated all pure wolves, except one; her mother, she was possibly the most beautiful wolf she had ever seen, and also the scarcest. She missed her most, her calm soothing words and when she was enveloped in her pure ivory satin robe; she was shielded from the world.
But not from them… it was the wolves that separated them, a small child screaming desperately for her mother in a diminutive gloomy place, the rattling of chains, demons lurking in the dark. Bluntly she blocked out all memories about her childhood, the chest locked away once again. All it ever brought back was hurt, and the last thing she wanted to show in this situation was weakness. Heidi’s orbs fluttered for a moment, before regaining eye contact. ‘This is Inferni, I am Kaena Lykoi, the subleader of the clan’ before the female quizzed her ‘What skills do you have?’ Mentally she blocked up a small list of categorized professions. “Wolves…” she blatantly spat the words out, as if worthless trash thrown upon the ground “I would like not to be associated with such creatures; I’d rather burn in hell. Some, but a little few I can tolerate unfortunately.” The only time she would ever think lightly of a wolf was whilst tearing it apart, the intense feeling of power and supremacy conquering the senses. “As for my Skills, I am Heidi” she grinned triumphantly “Skilled Warrior both mounted and infantry, tactical Hunter and Martial Arts graduate, point me in the right direction, and let go of the leash.” she bowed her head again still slightly grinning. “I could train, too. I would try to the best of my ability” she hoped that maybe her words would earn her trust in this situation, with coyotes, she felt safe with them, a small warmth, and a memorabilia of a protective father figure perplexed her mind between the past and reality.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

wordcount-426

Messages In This Thread