And A Ember Is Lit, Within {J}
[html]

yey, graduated Infernigan ftw! XD yeah we can wrap this up now Big Grin she just needs to find out where she stays really, and were the local produce are to be hunted :3 Wordcount- 392

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She hoped she had done enough, enough to earn her trust, to finally make something of herself. Placidly she bided for a answer, a sigh of relief passed her lips slowly as Kaena gracefully accepted her into the clan with open arms, the faint smile on her face reflected that maybe she had done enough, she hoped she was impressed. With an eager step she crossed the border line, in total confidence that this was her new home, a totally new feeling for her. She felt like a child again, the warm coyotes of Inferni taking her under their wing, blessing her as they did so. This was her home now, a fresh start, and she wouldn’t give it up easily. As promised, she would proudly protect her pack lands to the best of her ability, and the livid wolf hoped she could teach some of her techniques to some of the pack fighters, perhaps they had never been graced with martial arts techniques before.

Her eyes fell once again onto Kaena’s piercing golden orb and she bowed her head in the most graceful manner she held “Thank you, so much… you don’t know what this means to me” she softly spoke. “There are only three things I wish to ask, my sleeping quarters and where your hunting grounds are, and to what particular the beasts I may find there. Then I won’t pester you no more” she smiled faintly. She hated being in peoples way, and she really wanted to help her patrol, a lot. It was just she was so weak from scarce food resources on her long journey here, her last meal was about 3 weeks back, a mere bird, and even that was a hard task to accomplish. With no tools, she was useless with rodents and game, yet on her own she could bring down a mature buffalo or other species large herbivores and clear out half the carcass like a walk in the park. A simple plan mapped out in her head: Questions, Home, Hunt, Sleep, Duties. She hoped this didn’t take too long, but she was genuinely exhausted. The next challenge was the pack members she may have to share her home with. She just hoped they didn’t perceive her as a wolf as many did so many times before; she wasn’t afraid, just very anxious.

<style>
.heidi p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.heidi b {color:#f4f9f6; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #444444; }
.heidi {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#131416; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:405px; background-color:#b9b8b6; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:125px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread