days blur into one
[html]

ooc here!

"They don't?" She asked out loud, but felt like biting her tongue the very moment she heard her voice raise above the stillness of the morning air. Closing her eyes for just a second, she struggled to listen, making sure that there had been no mouse she could've possibly scare away with her foolish question. Although she felt a little insecure about the waiting-on-the-prey part the male proposed, seeing him getting into position and acting all serious about it, forced the pup to remain silent. For the next few seconds at the very least.

She looked around so as to make sure that nothing escaped her sight, before she finally decided to sit down near the male. She kept her ears pricked and her eyes were concentrated on different spots ahead. Anywhere there seemed to be movement, they would drift on their own as if they had become strangely independent. Sometimes she was frustrated about how the parts of her body seemed to ignore her own will when they should have obeyed it blindly.

"I don't think they're coming out. Maybe the one that escaped managed to warn the others about our presence." She said, growing impatient. She blinked several times and lifted her eyes once more. "Uhm...I didn't see you yesterday." Of course she didn't. He wasn't anywhere in sight when she was left by the place she had used as her sleeping area for the whole night. How absurd of her to remind someone of something that was as obvious as the light during the day. "Where were you?" At that, she drew herself into a sitting position and waited curiously for an answer. "Oh,and!" She paused and lowered her voice to a whisper."Oops, I meant: oh, and may I know your name?"

walk the walk talk the talk think the thought

<style>
.miatuk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.miatuk-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.miatuk-a01 b {color:#A891AE; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #D5C2FF;}
.miatuk-a01 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6205/avataryl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D5C2FF; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A891AE; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; width:323px; text-align:justify; }
.miatuk-a01-border {width:325px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.miatuk-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D5C2FF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread