days blur into one
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

ooc;; <3

Saul almost laughed at the young females response, her absolute blind belief in something an older person would say. But who wouldnt? When he was younger, he believed everything his father told him. But his father had never lied to him, there was no reason for him to. Despite the fact that Saul knew this young pups yaps and scrambles would have chased every mouse within a mile radius would have scarpered, he did not feel the need to tell her this. He wasnt being cruel, he was playing along. Perhaps they could go on a little mock hunt and Saul could teach her a few tricks. In fact, Saul needed to learn to hunt himself. He was almost there, but his techinique needed a little refining. However, remembering her awed words, Saul felt his head shake and a cheeky smile flicker over his lips.

Words of wisdom came from the young female and Saul couldnt help the softer chuckle that escaped him this time. It was odd, those words coming from that young mind. They didnt fit with her age- she should have been stuttering, with a lisp or mispronounciation of words. He shook his head softly, before once again deciding to humour her. He shuffled forward, green eyes narrowing as if to fully search the shops ahead of them. This was the only road and there were little to no sidestreets that they could run down. They would have to search the shops, and that could be fun. Still, he had to answer her.

"I think you might be right darlin'. That damned mouse..."

His voice had lowered to a soft gravely growl. He took one last, pointless look around the shop fronts from his laying position before he heard her speaking again. What she did say was rather odd. She told him that she hadnt seen him yesterday, and then asked why she hadnt seem him. It was an odd sort of question, considering the fact that one might ask this of another than they already knew. But this was the first time he had met the young pup, so there was very little reason for her to have seen him yesterday. Still, he allowed his shoulders to roll in a shrug before answering her once more.

"Now that depends on what time of day you came into the house. If it were early morning, I was out on my run. If it was the afternoon, I have no idea why I didnt see you."

He answered truthfully. Yesterday, he had performed his usual routine in the early morning, then spent the rest of the morning practising his hunting. He had retreated to his room, allowing his mind to take over and work him hard. He had thought a lot yesterday afternoon and had not heard Conor bringing back their newest member. It seemed that all the stray pups ended up staying in the Victorian house with Conor and Bris- Saul, Gideon, Ascher, this young one, Melee, Range. The list stopped there, but that was still quite a lot. Saul glanced upward at the young pup sat up and started speaking, before correcting herself. He grinned, before inclining his head in a gentlemanly manner.

"Of course you may. My name is Saul Stormbringer. May I ask yours?"

word count;; 550

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread