days blur into one
[html]

ooc here!

She still wanted the furry creatures to scramble from their hiding place when she heard him speak. She giggled, she never would have expected him to say that about a mouse. But it still did mess with their little hunting party. She scoffed. "Annoying." She mumbled, but then the explanation she had unwillingly asked for came. She felt a little embarrassed while he spoke since she knew she shouldn't have asked something like that. It was barely her first day and she was already questioning the members of the pack. "It was morning." She said simply with a nod. "I guess that... explains it." She went on after a pause.

She found herself weighing Saul's gesture before he gave her his name and she realized she was somehow surprised and impressed by his elegance. Her previous encounter with the leader and now Saul made her ask herself whether she would ever be able to act even close to that. Not only was she intimidated by their fairly larger figures, but also fascinated. They embodied the kind of strength she, herself, wanted to experience. And , even if she knew that at a given moment in her life, she would probably have the chance to be both ferocious and refined, she knew her personality would manage to get in her way. It was all too typical.

"I'm Mia Tuk." She answered with a trace of pride in her voice. Still she didn't feel proud because of the name in itself, she was delighted that he had asked for her name. After all, she wasn't condemned to oblivion. Yet. No one could tell what the future held in store for any wolf or any other creature, for that matter. "I'm very happy to meet you this early." She knew she sounded funny and she struggled to continue. "I mean, because it could've been like yesterday...you are gone during the morning and I might've, well, not got a chance to talk to you." She trailed off. Was she even making any sense at all?

walk the walk talk the talk think the thought

<style>
.miatuk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.miatuk-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.miatuk-a01 b {color:#A891AE; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #D5C2FF;}
.miatuk-a01 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6205/avataryl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D5C2FF; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A891AE; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; width:323px; text-align:justify; }
.miatuk-a01-border {width:325px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.miatuk-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D5C2FF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread