days blur into one
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

ooc;; <3

Saul waited patiently for the little puppy to speak. She was obviously very bubbly and bright. She had a certain amount of attitude that was healthy for her age, but she also knew to respct her elders, as he techinically was. She was a pretty little puppy and he had no doubt she would grow into a beautiful young woman. A little too young for him perhaps, but maybe Gideon's boy Range would take a fancy to her. A soft smile came to his lips at the thought of Range taking a fancy to this bubbly ball of grey fur. He seemed to be the quieter of the two, Melee was the leader by far. However, his attention was drawn back to the female at hand and Saul smiled down at her. He seemed to be doing that a lot recently- smiling.

"Well, I am truely sorry that I wasnt in to see you yesterday! I hope you and Conor had a nice meeting."

Of course, Saul could not be sure that it was Conor that had greeted and accepted her, but he couldnt detect any hints of his aunt on her fur and therefore that lead him to suspect the autumn coloured leader had been the one to find her. She seemed to weigh him up, gauging whether or not it would be a good idea to reveal her name. It mattered very little if she told him or not- he would find out who she was sooner or later anyway. However, she seemed to think he was a nice guy as she yapped her name at him. Mia Tuk. An interesting name. It was sharp and snappy, a very easy name to remember. His smile prevailed as he watched her think once more. She spoke again, once more in that weird way of hers. Like they'd arranged to meet the day before and he'd missed it. Or perhaps like he had let her down on the expectation of meeting him.

"Its nice to meet you Mia. I am very happy you caught me today- although right now, I just came back from my morning run. So you may well have missed me once again. That mouse must have wanted us to meet."

He offered good naturedly, his tail thumping softly behind him. He had turned seven months a few days ago and it appeared his body had decided he was ready for a growing tail. The base of his tail had bulked out, promising a flourishing plume by the end of the month. He was excited about this- for so long his tail had been thin and weedy. Now he would have an adult tail and he could thwack people with it all he wanted. A mischevious grin raced over his muzzle as he glanced around then back to Mia.

"Want to play a game of hide and go seek, Mia?"

He offered, eyeing out all the potential shops she could hide in. Perhaps they could have a little explore around as well. He turned his green gaze back to her, excited at the prospect of playing. Afterall, he was still a pup. Albeit a rather large, teenaged pup.

word count;; 531

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread