days blur into one
[html]

ooc here!

Mia was wondering what he could be thinking about until she finally got an answer. Her tail wiggled as Saul mentioned her encounter with Conor. "Yes, we did! He's indeed very nice! Just like you!" She spoke rapidly, the words coming out in a cascade. She had this gift, of speaking in hard-to-follow manners that some found rather amusing. She listened to him talk about the mouse again, but this time he didn't seem to be revolted anymore that the mouse had gotten away. And through his good-natured words, she also forgot all about her own frustration.

"I guess it did! Then I am so glad it made me chase it all the way here. I'm even happy he got away." She added generously. She knew that if the mouse came back, she wouldn't attack it anymore, but just let the poor creature be. As she drifted away in scenes of herself and the mouse agreeing on some sort of treaty within a rather funny scenery, with colorful insects buzzing all over around them, trying to disturb their peace - she didn't precisely fancy insects - the chance to enjoy real play-time came.

"I do! I do!" She said, hopping to her paws instantly. She barked playfully and took a few running steps around Saul. She was indeed excited at the thought of getting to play with someone from the pack, after all. Especially since it was happening even faster that she had foreseen. "And then we can play tag! And after that I'll race you back the way I came and then we can eat together! And then I could even help you with your chores!" At that she paused a little, looking puzzled. "You have to do chores, right?" She asked hesitatingly.

walk the walk talk the talk think the thought

<style>
.miatuk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.miatuk-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.miatuk-a01 b {color:#A891AE; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #D5C2FF;}
.miatuk-a01 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6205/avataryl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D5C2FF; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A891AE; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; width:323px; text-align:justify; }
.miatuk-a01-border {width:325px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.miatuk-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D5C2FF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread