days blur into one
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

ooc;; <3

This pup was so excitable and bubbly it really was rather comic. It felt like this little puppy was full to the brim with energy and soon enough, she would blow sky-high and float in the clouds for a while. His question about her meeting with Conor the day before was met with smile's and the swinging wag of her tail. Words gushed from her mouth in a rapid torrent and Saul gave her a little chuckle of encouragement. He wished he had hands so he could scruffle her head- she was so adorable. He smiled down at her instead, his own tufty tail wagging in response.

Why thank you, Mia. You're very nice too!

Once again, the astounding energy this puppy exuded reminded him of himself and Gideon when they were younger. As she spoke in response to his comment about the mouse, Saul stood up and shook his coat out with a vigorous flick. It held very little dirt since his bath in the early hours of this morning. Glancing quickly upward, Saul noticed the sun had risen steadily in the sky. It now hung at the midday mark. They would play for a while and he would take her back home- she was likely to need a sleep. She was so young that she would need a sleep soon. “Me too

She was on her paws in a moment, bouncing around him and making him feel dizzy. She was only five months younger than him but right then he felt very old. Still, he laughed as she agreed, twisting in a tight circle to try and keep up with her. Her mouth was working a mile a minute to get out all she wanted to say and Saul couldn't help the roar of laughter than arose. He shook his head softly, large cream paw batting playfully at the girls side. “Of course we can Mia. But I don't think I have any chores... Conor never said I had anything to actually do. So games!” He yapped excitedly, feeling her energy flowing through into him. He dropped down into a play position, green eyes fixing on her own.

One... Two... Three

word count;; 363

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread