days blur into one
[html]

ooc here!

"Tag!" She yelled proudly. As soon as she said that, however, she let her body flatten on the ground. She breathed heavily, but her eyes were as dazzling as ever. She wore a broad smile on her face and did not lose sight of Saul even for an instant. "Well , I'm tired as well, but..." She got up to a sitting position. "I can't believe you're tired as well."

Her tail moved from side to side on the cement. It seemed that the last drops of energy the pup had were concentrated only in that thin, moving flexible piece. "Do you..." she started, but was interrupted by a generous yawn. She chuckled as her eyes got teary with the need to sleep. "Wow, I guess I really need to rest after all. But do you know what I want to do first?" She seemed really delighted by the question, but she did not wait for an answer at all. She didn't precisely mean for the male to speak. "I want to eat! And most of all I want to...I want to understand why yo, I mean, we are not living in the forest anymore."

She had tried to get used to the new environment in which Conor had brought her and tried to explain to herself that it wasn't her place to question the ways of this new pack she was now part of. Still, curiosity was something she found virtually irresistible. "I mean, don't get me wrong... I do like it here! A lot! Especially because I met you and Conor and, but never mind that. It's still a great change. How did you get used to everything?"

She was truly interested in everything she wanted to know, there was no trace of fakery in her voice and her expression gave away nothing of sorts, either. Plus, she was way too young to know how to pretend to be concerned by things that had absolutely nothing to do with her, that had no points of intersection with anything related to her interests. And, besides, she was fair enough with herself to know that any attempt to lie would result in an unprofitable failure. "You could tell me everything about it while we take the way back. Unless... you want to play some more!" She barked childishly.

walk the walk talk the talk think the thought

<style>
.miatuk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.miatuk-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.miatuk-a01 b {color:#A891AE; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #D5C2FF;}
.miatuk-a01 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6205/avataryl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D5C2FF; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A891AE; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; width:323px; text-align:justify; }
.miatuk-a01-border {width:325px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.miatuk-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D5C2FF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread