days blur into one
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

ooc;; we should finish up within the next two posts?

Just like that, the words spewed from her lips as she touched him. He gave an exasperated grin washed over his face as he watched her crumple to the ground. Despite the fact that he was at least five months older than her, his body was a lot less healthy. He allowed his legs to fold beneath him and he opened his mouth to allow his pink tongue to curl at the edges as he panted. He was hot and his stomach ached with a need for some breakfast, or brunch at the very least. He was going to suggest they go back home when she teased him. She sat up and he playfully snapped at her legs before returning to his panting position.

"I dont know if you've noticed, but I'm a starved child! I have every right to be tired!"

He countered indignently, but his eyes were dancing with a teasing glow to them. He was enjoying her company a lot more than he expected he would have done, considering just half an hour ago he had been sat with his head hanging low, feeling sorry for himself. She had brightened his day up considerably, and he was gladly entertaining the idea of eating with her soon. They would need to find some food first, but after that, they were set to go. However, ever curious as she was, she began to speak again. Saul considered her words carefully before he even attempted to make an answer work in his mind. Why did they live here? Most of Dahlia de Mai consisted of Luperci, but surely that wasnt the sole reason. Maybe it was the availability of human dwellings- they inhabited the towns of Wolfville and Berwick, who had houses and other such dwellings. It wouldn't make sense for them to stay in the woods when such accomdation was available. But he didnt know how much of this was true, so instead he glanced at Mia and smiled.

"I'm not really sure Mi-Mi. A lot of the wolves in Dahlia are different to normal wolves, including myself. Maybe we find it easier to live in these houses. It wouldnt make sense for us to live in the forest when there are houses here for us. And besides, we'd all get real cold in the winter when it rains every day?!"

Mia had not experianced winter yet, and Saul doubted she knew what it would mean. Then again, Saul had never been through one either, so he couldnt really talk. But at least he knew what it was. A soft smile graced his lips once more as her mouth began again. She spoke constantly, mentioning Conor and the fact that she liked it here. Then she asked him about how he got used to it. He couldnt, in all truths, remember his first night in Dahlia. He had been so exhausted and starving that when his aunt had placed him on the single bed in the room facing the street, he had fallen straight away. He had been so comfortable in that bed, after weeks of hard floors, that he had been so grateful ever since. He hadnt really needed time to settle in.

"I dont know really... When I got here i was too exhausted to know much about what was going on. My Aunt Bris put me in bed and I was so grateful for the soft mattress I never looked back. You'll get used to it Mi-Mi, dont worry!"

He reassured her with a soft ruffle of her head with his paw. She was such a nice young puppy that Saul could feel himself immediatly like her. He knew they would become friends and he liked the idea of spending more time with one another. But right now, he was hungry and they were both tired from their excurssions. He gave a nod to her suggestion of eating and talking on the way back home. As she teased him about playing again, he gave an exaggerated groan and a shake of his head. He was usually always up for a play, but he was tired now.

"I think I've had enough for today, Mia! You've defeated me!"

Although in all truths, Mia was probably the one to lay down first- it was easier to just let her think she'd won. She was obviously the kind to persue something until she won. He stood and stretched out his bones, groaning again when his spine cracked and popped with satisfaction. With a soft gesture of his head, Saul indicated that she should lead the way home.

word count;; 768

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread