M - a shifting tide
[html]

As the coyote spoke, Hybrid came to appreciate that there was a sense of darkness that tinged this coyote’s words, something he had not seen since the likes of Vitium or Samael. Hybrid knew what happened to those two bastards: Vitium had destroyed himself and his whole family many times over and Samael had been struck with an intense wanderlust that defied reason. Neither was in Inferni anymore and neither pledged their loyalty to Gabriel. Perhaps they were extreme examples of this darkness. Hybrid could only hope this coyote shared enough of it to make him an asset and not so much that he was an unpredictable liability. Inferni certainly did not need more of those.

“Fuck, I don’t really remember,” Hybrid replied honestly. “Probably some wolfish scum… wait, no, I remember now. They trespassed and so we struck back. But they retaliated and massacred a mother,” and mine, though he did not voice this. They massacred Ashphyxia’s soul; perhaps that was why she later came to lust for wolves in an unexplainable way.

Hybrid snickered when Kesho added a suggestion to venture forth to Dahlia. He had lingered by their borders enough to know that they sometimes took notice and offense to his presence. It was a horrible idea. Hybrid voiced this.

“A horrible idea. We should.” Hybrid was full of bad ideas.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread