M - a shifting tide
[html]

<3 WC: 522

Kesho Maisha

Hearing the news of the old war brought more questions to Kesho's mind, but he allowed most of them to remain there. He seethed with an ache that was near indescribable. If only he had been there, during either, or even both, of those wars. The bronze male sighed outwardly. You would've been killed upon setting foot on that battlefield, Kesho, who are you joking? He knew this wasn't true, his bloodlust had the capacity to be incredibly overpowering. In fact, when he took over was when he became a true monster. This was a state which Kesho hated to be in, but he did love to relish in its glory. That is, when its outcome was a good one for him, in his normal state of mind. Occasionally this wrath had been unleashed at the wrong time, and caused great trouble for him. After the last large incident of that sort, though, he had become much more in control of his own mind; he had forced it upon himself. Kesho's level of morality was flexible, but not to the same extent that his was. He scoffed at the mention of the wolves having taken a mother from them.

"Did you kill the fucker that got her? What of her pups?" Kesho was curious. Would these young still be in Inferni? There was so much he was unaware of, and it frustrated him. "I hate that I wasn't here for that." More of a comment to himself, than anything. Kesho scowled; he wished he could ask everything at once, but knew that would just be infuriating to his new acquaintance. Could he call him a friend yet? He thought not. Though at Hybrid's last statement, Kesho's ears perked up and his eyes widened quickly, a grin spreading across his face. He knew it was a horrible idea. He didn't know the first thing about the intensity of the war between these two clans. But perhaps a glance around the area would prove worthwhile. No one said they needed to cause trouble, or even trespass... His eyes narrowed as these ideas passed through his mind, clearly mulling them over. The words Hybrid spoke generated much interest in Kesho; perhaps they were not so dissimilar.

"Oh, how I'd love to..." He trailed off, voice conveying a dreamy yet malicious tone. "I don't know how wise of me it would be to indirectly disobey Gabriel already. Despite my slight annoyance at the way Inferni's changed, I refuse to be disloyal." He wondered whether the leader himself had visited the land since the war ended. Surely he had. "I wouldn't want to piss him off, certainly." He respected the hulky leader, if only for the fact that he had carried the clan through it's darkest times. His mass and muscle were quite commanding of respect, as well. Kesho glanced around briefly, if only to be sure they were still alone on the beach. His impatience and curiosity were getting the best of him. "One day, though, I certainly wouldn't mind taking a peek." He added quickly, an eyebrow raised, mischief flashing across his slowly graying face.

<style>
.kesho-spiralstair p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kesho-spiralstair b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.kesho-spiralstair-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.kesho-spiralstair-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kesho-spiralstair-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/kesho2.png); height:211px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#EBDCBB;}
.kesho-spiralstair-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.kesho-spiralstair {background-color:#CAB482; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/kesho2bg.gif); padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EBDCBB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#766236; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread