Take me on a magic carpet ride
[html]

Ren slightly stunned by Anya's sudden reserved attitude, turned her gaze away sadly and over to the curious male, trying to keep her hurt feelings under wraps. Instead she smiled up at Aro. "I hope you enjoy your tour. The Vally is a lovely place to be, even in this season." Ren realized that Anya wasnt the same friendly wolfess she had lived with. She remembered the grey one as being someone she could tell anything to. However, time had changed them both and Anya had prefered not to face the past this time.

Ren listened to the patriarch for a moment and looked over at Aro again " I agree, it would be nice to see you again." She turned a determined look to Anya. "Both of you. So come and visit often." If it was one thing Rendall learned was that her father even as a normal wolf had given to her. The ability to give a look of authority. Ren didnt like using it...ever, but she hoped that Anya saw alittle bit of it in her eyes to know that Ren had meant what she said about wanting to see her again. She didnt want Anya to leave and never come back. She turned her gaze quickly away.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread