just jealous cause we're young & in love
[html]

+3

After their introductions, she had expected to go on her way. It was obvious that she had come here with a clear purpose in mind, and now that it had been defeated, there was not much left for Clover. And yet, it seemed as if the other female wanted to prolong their encounter. Really, Clover didn’t mind too much, since she was usually always thrilled to meet someone new, though she had been slightly disheartened at the news that Harlowe was not there. Still, she did her best to remain positive and polite to Nayru, for the girl had been nothing less in response.

The question caught her only slightly off guard, for she was unsure of how to answer. Had they been friends and Nayru known of Clover’s life as a loner, she would have had something to compare Inferni to. However, it would be hard to explain the differences in much depth to someone who did not know much of Clover’s past. "Inferni?" She repeated softly, letting images of her clan’s lands twirl through her head. She offered a slight shrug, though all the while keeping the books held close to her chest. "It’s different then what I’ve known before, but I like it there." Clover had joined after war had raged between her clan and the pack whose doorstep she stood at now, and so things had been relatively quiet and peaceful for Inferni. "I guess it’s just like living anywhere else," Clover added vaguely. She wasn’t sure exactly what the black and white female had been looking for in a response.

"I have a lot of family there," she went on to explain, "and that’s comforting." Other than that, she did really know a lot about the other members of the clan. Clover was a free spirit, after all, so she didn’t feel bound by the expectations of her clan. She still wandered as she pleased, and she could never be the poster child of Inferni.

<style>
.cloverlovenever .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cloverlovenever p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloverlovenever b {color:#212e45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloverlovenever {background-color:#ba78a6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... enever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26191f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.cloverlovenever-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread