The fire in my heart is out
[html]<style type="text/css">
#nani01b { width: 400px; background: #fff url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/naniko01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 350px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#nani01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#nani01b .ooc { color: #acacac; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#nani01b b { color: #b88810; }
</style>

wc: 283

Children would come and go, and that was the sad part of it. Brooklyn and Salem…would she ever see them again? They had left ‘Souls completely, to her knowledge. Would she see them again? It was true that Naniko had never taken a direct role in raising her litters of children, having first been kicked out of Crimson Dreams and then leaving Phoenix Valley after the birth of her second litter, but maybe that was just how she was. She was doing well with Scorpius, she felt…maybe this was her turning over a new leaf. She couldn’t know. This time things seemed stable enough for her to stick around and want to be a part of the pack that she was in. She wasn’t kicked out, wasn’t hiding from anyone any more.

”That is a wonderful idea, sister. You’ve got some great ones.” Selene was providing her with some very good ideas, ones she would definitely have to broach to the pack. Naniko smiled a toothy smile at her sister. ”We’ll do what we have to do.” If it came down to leaving the wolf in the hole for a few days until they got their answer, then so be it. Her sister spoke once more about the children and Naniko nodded in agreement. ”Yes..we’ll have to figure out some way to keep them around. I would hope that Scorpius will stay once he is older, and that he will find a mate in the pack. We should play matchmaker, perhaps” She suggested. Naniko continued to speak to Selene for a few hours, plotting out hole locations and other traps within the cave system before heading back to her den for the evening.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread