smile that way
[html]

ooc: awwww Shi <3
wc: 300+

The stranger seemed to be dazed by her music. To China, who's life revolved around the pleasing glaze of hallucinogenic drugs, this was the strongest compliment that the other girl could give. She held great esteem in her ability to play the reed pipe to the effect of such profound relaxation, and had, on more than one occasion, played both herself and any audience into a peculiar trance. However, the creamy-pelted lady seemed also confused by the instrument itself; Perhaps she'd never seen music-makers such as this! The hippiegirl's chest swelled with slight pride, because her piccolo was definitely one of a kind.

Having returned the greeting (and my, didn't she have a sweet little voice? China just knew that it would sing so lovely), the female answered her gentle inquiry. With a soft Ohhh, the grey and tan Lykoi girl leaned in close to observe the scrapped-up petals. A sweet scent emanated from the dying foliage, and she sniffed it appreciatively. It was a shame that the flower was ruined so, but she knew it to be no fault of the forest - It was merely the Earthmother reclaiming what was hers, and gifting the stranger with such a rare perfume in the process. She was about to say as much, when the stranger asked a question of herself.

"Oh!" China piped up, her features instantly becoming merry as she recalled the flower she'd placed in her own close-cropped hair. Gently retrieving it, she hippiechild laid in on her palm for closer inspection. "Why, because it's such a pretty color, of course!" Her laughter chimed like bells, Lapis Lazuli giving the girl a slightly confused look. Why wouldn't she wear it? "It is just as beautiful in death as it is in life, honey. Look closer." The wilted flower's tiny veins had darkened, creating a beautiful web of different blues across the bruised surface of each petal. Gazing at it now, China thought it to be one of the most beautiful things she had seen all week. Except, maybe, for the creamy stranger. "What's your name, love? I'm China Rose Lykoi, but you can call me China."

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread