bring only what you need to survive
[html]

Wow, I am DUMB, I did not see this here or I would have replied MUCH sooner. :/

She was still in a daze, everything had not settled in at all with the girl. It felt like a dream and everything was moving too quickly for her to grasp on to it seemed. Gabriel had lead them to this new place. Did he start the fire himself? He seemed all too sure about himself and she had barely gotten to talk to him on the trip. He was so determined and she looked over her mate wearily, but that did not stop her from anything. She let out a sigh as she pushed the two pups along onto the rock, Talitha bolting for a spot right beside her father. Faolin looked over the caves quietly while she waited to see which one Gabriel would pick out. She would let him take the pick, honestly as long as it was warm, safe and comfortable she would be fine with anything.

After Gabriel was finished speaking Faolin followed suit after Talitha and took a seat beside her mate. Her tail flicked idly back and forth, ears erect as she listened to the sounds of the wolves that were making their way into the territory. It seemed like they were more at a loss then the large Inferni group. Faolin grinned maliciously, this was all too good. They were in the middle of rebuilding their great Empire while the wolves were still trying to find one another. They seemed to be getting dumber by the second and it would only secure the Coyote's reign over the new lands. It was so weird moving all of a sudden, Inferni had been her home since she was young. This was too big a change for her to swallow all at once, but she supposed she would get used to it.

"Gabriel, the pups need a place to sleep. Where should we go?" she asked, red eyes drifting from the stranger sitting beside him back to his own face. He would decide where they slept and probably already had their den picked. She rose to her feet and stretched out her body before sitting back down comfortably beside him. Her tail swept Talitha and Ezekiel close to her, replicas of their father it seemed. They were growing into promising little soldiers. Faolin gave a lick to each of them as they waited expectingly for their father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread