I wish you would dare to walk me home
[html]
Character Name: Liesel Lykoi

Character Birthdate (including year): October 31st, 2010

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: Mostly coyote, with wolf and dog blood in her veins.

How you found 'Souls: LOL, oh god. Somehow, I did, like six or seven years ago. And, now I am back!

The girl had watched while her siblings disappeared in search of their mother, but something held the youngest Lykoi back. The petite doe-eyed girl blinked a few times before turning back around as she tried to figure out what was so fascinating about this place. Her mother had rambled on and on about some place called Inferni and how their father - whatever that was in relation to them - had lived here at one point or something about his heritage. There were a bunch of words that her mother had rambled on about that she did not quite understand, yet the girl picked them out, learned and remembered the words, and stored them away for later questioning. Whatever this "father" was he must have been an interesting creature seeing as how much her mother spoke about him and such. Her three little burdens were no longer, and so she had run off in search of freedom. That's if Snapdragon and Odin did not catch up to her first, but the young girl doubted they would ever find Kite seeing as she ran like a bat straight out of hell.

The golden furred girl sat quietly by herself, contemplating what she should do at this very moment. Howl and try and get someone's attention? Wander in hopes of finding someone that may be able to help her? or, there was the possibility of what she had been doing most of the day, cowering at the borders in hopes of someone stumbling upon her. The last one she had spent about two hours doing, and so far no luck. She would need to switch to another tactic if she wanted to be found before her growling stomach ate her from the inside out. Dark ears flicked forward as she listened, unable to see very well in the darkness that enveloped her beneath the sickly tree. Dusk had long since hit, and the girl had spent the last hour in almost complete darkness, save for the sliver of moon that hung above. Liesel glanced back at it as she wondered if anyone would even be able to see her if they did come traipsing by.

Suddenly, the wind rustled the bushes and caused the girl to howl in surprise, darting towards Inferni her small paws carried her swiftly as she attempted her escape from the creepy tree. The light coloured youth began to wish she went with her siblings, not because she wanted her mother, but because she missed the company of the other two. At least in numbers there was always a chance of outrunning her siblings so she would not be the first to be eaten. Red eyes darted around in panic as she came to a sudden halt, unaware of her surroundings, and having absolutely no fucking clue where she was at.
"speak."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread