J - Wandering endlessly...
I am fine with both, though maybe Vanessa does sound a little more, well, extended.

She had only just fallen asleep a little when a light crack of a twig awoke her from her resting and had her standing up in a split-second. A friendly-looking male wolf was standing some meters from me and she sighed in relief again. He didn't mean any harm, that looked clear enough to her. She analyzed his words and posture for a second, and thought of a reasonable enough answer to give him. She adjusted her own posture to a more relaxed one before speaking to him. "I am Vanessa Ami, but Nessie is enough. I was only looking for a safe place to sleep, I'm kind of lost. But you don't have to feel bothered by me! Sorry if I disturbed you when I howled." She quickly apologized to him in a wary, off-sounding hoarse voice.

She looked around to see that she was still on the right side of the boundary, not having crossed anything she shouldn't have. The wolf in front of her didn't look like a loner, like she probably did, and he wasn't. How would that be, pack life? A lot safer she reckoned.. "Would it be much of a problem to find a resting place across your borders?" Ashamed as she was of her question, borders should be there to mark where loners should not go, she still asked it. Somewhere deep down was the faint hope of joining this pack. One part of her wondered if that could be possible. Another part of her wondered if her sister had already come to find such a pack to join, or if she would still be alone. She waited for her answer absentmindedly.

Messages In This Thread