J - Wandering endlessly...
Okay, I will request the name change when she is accepted! Vanessa Ami or just Vanessa?

The female had been resting on the ground when he'd arrived and it was quite clear to the young male that she was at least a little startled by his appearance. He caught the leaping motion as she scrambled to her feet to face the enemy. Of course, Saul was far from anybodies enemy and it was clear on the females face that she had correctly interpreted his friendly attitude to this meeting. He was a little unsure whether the female would be joining Dahlia as she had not howled for an audience to be accepted. Still, he figured he would see how it went and see what the female could offer that might be worth extending an offer of a home.

Words escaped her and Saul allowed cinnamon-backed ears to swivel forward in the darkness to catch what she was saying. Nessie, an interesting name no doubt. Of course, his wasn't much better but he wasn't here to judge names. She then launched into a mixture of explanation and apology although her body posture remained relaxed, not submissive. Perhaps she would not be joining Dahlia after all. The young male gave a shake of his head, a small smile tugging the corners of his mouth upwards.

Its not a problem Nessie- you haven't crossed our borders and the forest is quite safe anyway. I can see you're not a threat to my pack. Why are you lost?

He asked, voice polite once more if not a little more in control of the situation. The young man had only recently been appointed Theta and he wasn't entirely sure on his capabiities. But he was going to try anyway. Green eyes watched as she looked a little sheepish for a moment before she asked a question. A little shocked, but the request was understandable- Dahlia was pretty safe, especially around these areas. He gave a soft nod of his head before speaking.

Though it is not custom to allow loners into our land, I do not feel as though you are a threat. You may stay in Dahlia's for tonight if you wish. Perhaps we could persuade you to stay on with us? Maybe join our ranks.

The male suggested with a delicate swish of his tail. Perhaps if he recruited her to Dahlia Conor would be pleased with him.

Messages In This Thread