J - Wandering endlessly...
The kind male wolf who stood in front of her seemed to be enjoyed a little by her appearance, and she tried to give herself a less confused look on her face. He didn't seem to feel offended by her approaching their territory, a good thing for sure. His interest of some kind in what brought her here, lost and lonely, caught her by surprise. Telling life stories was not a particular conversation she had expected, so she would keep it firm and short.

"I was born in a loner family, so I had not much dignity in the first place. The only members of that pack, my parents and my sister, are lost as I am if not worse." Her voice was now more the usual sound, soft and feminine with a musical ring to it. A clear voice, that spoke with little hesitation as she told the briefest form of her story. Two sentences were enough for now.

The question that Saul had asked next was one that caught her off guard again, she did not expect it. Her bright blue eyes, vivid like water, focussed on a small patch of mossy vegetation that grew between her two front legs while she thought of the possibilities that joining a pack offered. One thing it provided that was sure to be at her advantage, was safety and comfort. A family of sorts, only bigger and not all actually related by bloodlines. That was an advantage she would surely enjoy. Something else that she now considered, was how you looked much more civilized when you had more social contacts as in a pack. It would just be nice to have some more wolves to talk to, instead of being lonely. Yes, it was a lot more comfortable to be in a pack, was the conclusion she made.

"I'm sorry for behaving so rude just now, I needed a second to think about the offer." She told him when she looked at his face again. "Wandering about for the length of time I did does not make me more civilized, I guess." She joked slightly, feeling a bit more at ease now that she had decided. The light danced in her blue eyes once as she spoke again. "But I know my answer now, I think I will join."

The corners of her mouth twitched up into a polite yet excited smile as she looked into Saul's eyes to wait for her approval.

Messages In This Thread