J - Wandering endlessly...
He had lost his family for a while too? At least he found them back. That was a reassuring thought, she wasn't the only one who had been lost once, and there was hope for her to find her lost ones back. Her sister was the most important part in that, she had always been very close to her practical and calm sister. How much she wished she could take all she said back, all those angry words that has seperated them for who knows how much time. Maybe it would be forever. It was the worst way of seperation she could have thought of, fighting until both of them went crazily annoyed with eachother and walked away in an angry silence. No, it was no way to get yourself seperated from your beloved family. She concluded in her thoughts.

She looked at him again when he asked her what skills she could add to the Dahlia, the pack she'd want to join now. It was not something she had thought about before, the skills she would have. She would be useless for as far as she'd known anyway. This frightened her, knowing that she was no good to them at any rate, she was nothing special at all. Her parents had never been any good to a pack either, would she have the same problems a they had? Nessie was no opportunist, she prefered to do things on her own strength. She had never been much of a fighter, she prefered to run away from brawls and battles that could make a turn for the worse. She had never been good at been organized either, like her sister was. All she had was her instinct to preserve herself and beloved ones above all, her extreme survival instinct. Everything to prevent her and the ones around her to be harmed. But no special knowledge or skills at all.

"I think I will disappoint you... I do not have special skills or knowledge, I'm cautious and I can protect. Nothing in particular for the rest. I'm sorry. She sighed when she realized that. Would it bother him much that she was practically useless?

Messages In This Thread