of spring and laughter
[html]
ooc;; <333

Green eyes watched as the female dismounted, calming hands running over the horse to soothe and quieten him. Of course, his medical mind could see a slight hitch in one of her wrists, a slight hesitation and a lack of confidence in putting weight on that particular pawnd that Saul could see was bothering her. Of course, he pushed it to the back of his mind quickly, intillectual mind curious as to why the female was here. Her still had no idea what pack she was from nor could he identify the scent she carried with her. But perhaps she would reveal herself soon. As she came to nestle by the horses head, a smile caught her lips and Saul returned it. She was friendly, as he had anticipated. Cinnamon-backed ears pricked forward where he stayed on all four as the female responded to his words.

There was no new named Medicine wolf, but Saul was working towards it. He knew he needed to learn more about illnesses and other such things, but he was working hard to prove to Conor that he was competent enough already to be given to co-rank of Apothecary. Saul wondered whom the silver female had heard if from. Of course, now his intelligent mind worked easily to put these things together- she was here because she needed medical assistance. With the barest flicker of concentration Saul shifted, growing taller and standing on two paws instead of four. He would need his hands for this. Of course, he had to tell her that he wasnt properly qualified and let her decide whether she still wished to be examined.

"I am the one seeking the Apothecary co-rank, although I have not yet earnt it. My name is Saul Stormbringer. Might I ask what is wrong?"

He asked, menta library searching through the knowledge he had obtained on his travels, the vast amount of information on medicinal herbs and his own experiances with nature to find something that would help him. Critical eye could see no other outward sign of illness or pain than her wrist, but he would wait and see what she had to say first.

word count;;

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread