M - love always remains
[html]

Word Count → 413 :: --

'Some go missing on the mountain.' Though the words were smooth and calm as he issued them, the flower child could easily read a sense of foreboding in those vibrant green eyes. She felt slightly unsettled by these words, scared to think of the reasons why some did not come back from their journeys. It seemed that Clover was more and more coming to face the cruelty the world presented, and she wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. She tried desperately to cling to the love and happiness that Mother Earth had once given her, but lately Clover had felt betrayed. She wasn’t sure what to think anymore, and it seemed as if her guidance had been lost. She did not want to openly admit it, but this scared her.

Sirius did offer some insight in to how one might go missing, and the girl’s features slipped away from the warmth they had once proclaimed and now had gone cold. Straw eyes left the male for just a moment, sweeping the area once again, and this time finding that her gaze could focus only on the potential dangers. The outcropping was no longer a playful obstacle she had faced, but a dangerous cliff side that sought to snatch her life prematurely. What had she been thinking?

His smooth voice brought her gaze back onto him, and she found that glittery green comforting. She smiled in response to his words, nodding in agreement, "I suppose I have." Her gaze did not leave him until he had settled on the rock beside her, and Clover was grateful for the company. Not only did his gaze soothe her heart, but his presence there somehow threw up an invisible barrier to keep out the cruelty, or so she felt. As long as the hybrid male was there, Clover felt safe from any lurking harm.

"I guess I’m lucky it was you who found me here, instead of something else," she reflected, eyes falling away from him so that they could sweep out to the area below them. Would she really have come face-to-face with something threatening, such as one of the mountain lions he spoke of? The girl definitely appreciated his presence now. Turning her gaze back onto him, Clover brushed away some of the golden chestnut to fully unveil the heart-shaped roan mask. "Can I ask my savior’s name?" Her voice soft and airy, underlined by a smile that together indicated her playful flirting.

<style>
.clover-flower {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 30px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-flower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-flower .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-flower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-flower p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-flower b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-flower u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread