M - love always remains
[html]

Word Count :: 3+
you make me laff laff laff! finish this thread soon + i demand a new one?

Oh, she blushed, and it was so sinfully enchanting! Like forbidden fruit ripening. And he, the Serpent, taunting poor Eve with his seductive whisperings. The smile that had haunted his sharp maw brightened wickedly, curling like the Cheshire cat's. What a delightful creature! He wanted to know more of her - All of her, in a way that he had wanted very few before. Generally a reserved gentleman, practical and canny, Sirius thought little of the sizzle of lust or wantonness, much preferring his cold control to the passionate lack there-of. But this girl, this fragile, stupid girl, arose a hungering beast within him. It lurked now, just behind the engorged pupils rimmed in phosphorescent olive, swelling to claim more of her delicate features.

However, his question seemed to dull the bright edge of her virginal freshness, and he saw the flicker of doubtful sadness within soft gold. How intriguing, that family could act as a poison for so many. He sought to create the perfect Family, and wondered, perhaps, if this wallflower could be claimed to it. Fingers toyed with the curled strand of sunshine as she spoke, and he listened, halfheartedly, cold mind storing away the aspects of information that might someday prove useful. There was a third sister? But she spoke of no other to come to her rescue, no father or mother. When again his eyes sought her face, they were slanted craftily, the eyes of a fox.

"I see..." Came gentle tenor tones, as one finger tenderly traipsed down from the tumble of gold, to the braid hidden there-in. Such a pretty braid it was, too. "Family can be so difficult sometimes, can't it, Clover?" He sighed, a resplendent puppeteer in his most canny element, "Sometimes, we are ill fitted to our own blood. I am alone on the mountain," He spoke solemnly, sadly, and although the emotion was false it sought some form of sympathy. Serpentine pupils watched her hungrily. "Such pretty hair you have!" The sudden change of subject served to reel her in, for he was nothing without mystery and enigma. For a moment, the male had the irrational urge to ask her to cut off the braid and give it to him. His hand fell from her hair, and gaze traipsed back to the vague forest beyond. "We have tarried a while here. I must soon leave."

<style>
.sirius-fire01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sirius-fire01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sirius-fire01 b {color:#2f6f10; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sirius-fire01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8412/siriusfire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a89150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sirius-fire01-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #2d1100; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread