but i know something's starting right now
[html]

Word Count → 243 :: I apologize for Anna's lastest super suckage. <33

The movement of her fingers came so naturally that Clover did not really think about what she was playing anymore. The sounds simply found her. The girl was easily pulled away into a world of her own – one in which nature was exemplified in its beauty. Clover could not recognize the lurking of the shadows, but she soon materialized an image of a man stepping from those depths.

An abrupt finish found the sounds of both soft strings and delicate humming. After the hippie child’s name was spoken, a smile swept across her features easily. "My savior," she called, voice dipped in honey and halo of golden waves shining. The guitar easily found the sanctuary of the purple tapestry while Clover hopped to her feet, the man stepping closer still. Regardless whether he intended to stop before fully closing the distance between them, Clover reduced it to nothing. A hand lifted, pale golden eyes tracing apple for recognition, and lightly brushed against the scars adorning his chest. "You’ve been busy," she chimed softly, letting her fingers fall away and taking a step back.

"Will you sit with me awhile?" A hand swept out at her side, suggesting the patch of woven purple as their refuge. No doubt the man had something on his mind to do, but Clover would not allow him to leave so quickly. The man had already set something in motion beneath her ribs, and she couldn’t deny its intentions.

<style>
.clover-flower {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 30px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-flower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-flower .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-flower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-flower p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-flower b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-flower u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread