sunshine fades away
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this! I'm not usually this slow. <3 A bit of PP as far as leading him toward her 'home' and whatnot. I can change it if you'd like. Word Count → 344

mall-caps;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;letter-spacing:4px;">THE SPARK OF DAWN

Internally, she was amused that she'd surprised her handsome warrior brother; it wasn't uncommon for her to have the upper hand in anything, but to see it on his features always left a sense of vanity in the golden woman his sister had become. No smile graced his jaws; this did not surprise the Crone, for Miqui had always been a moody sort. His grumble of agreement caused the smile on her black-lined jaws to widen, and one androgynous hand reached out to grab his arm. "You ahre always ahft use to me, Miqui." His laughter filled her with a sense of comfort and affection as she came closer still, pushing herself up on her toes to allow herself to greet him with a gentle nuzzle to the cheek. This was what had become a common thing since their move from the caves of Anathema, not only with Tlantli Kimaris, but with others of the family. An affectionate greeting, even if one did not feel any sense of affection toward the one who received it. As it was, she loved her brother dearly, and the gentle nuzzle he received was sincere and warm.

"Aye haft been trying to finesh maye work on the membars of this place; we ahre all going to haft a special mahrk, and it ess your turn, mi amor." Yes, she would find a use for him even if there truly wasn't one. After all, he was her brother. Apart from Citlali, who had spent so long with his aunt during their move from Eterne to the caves of Anathema, Miqui was her only true family in the area. Imacai was gone. Xochime? She didn't care about Xochime, though she knew her brother missed their eldest sister. Taking a grip of his wrist, she led him away from their meeting place, into the depths of the area she had been using as a simple resting place. "You trust me, yes?" An easy question. She wouldn't start to cut into her brother's flesh without knowledge that he trusted his sister.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread