Hello again
[html]

Lol i know i know took me long enough, well here it is!

Rendall's nightmares had been getting worse, She could swear that she could feel Lucifer in her bed every night. His words in her ears, whispering disgusting, terrible, but true things..."No one cares about you...lay there and take it....TAKE IT!" "NO!!! She screamed as she sat up. Tears poured forth from her eyes, blinding her and making her chest heave with heavy breaths. She covered her face with her hands and balled, not wanting to face the truth in those words. He had been so close to taking everything....and she had been so close to letting him.

The sun was barely above the horizon when she calmed down. Rendall laid there in her bed, watching the ceiling. How was she suppose to live with this? With the fact that he touched her...and some part of her and, no matter how much she wanted to deny it, there was apart of her that wanted him to. She screamed angrily and got up out of bed and into a bathtub full of hot water. Rendall used her claws and scratched away at her skin, every where he had touched her, her chest, her stomach, lower...., She scratched at her skin till she bled, wanting to get his filthy smell off her body.

After a while, she realized she had scratched herself raw, her fur was so thin, she could see the pink of her skin and the angry red marks that her claws left. She sighed, she wasnt going to be able to live this way, she was going to need to get out. She got out of the bath and put her dress on before rubbing some juniper to cover the scent of blood and monster. She then walked, and walked, and walked, until she walked all across the pack lands. She finally found herself in the very place she came to on her first day of her new life. A small stream, one that held all memories of her past family. She stayed there for a very long time.....waiting, for something. or was it someone? she didnt know..

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread