Hello again
[html]

Lol i know i know took me long enough, well here it is!

Rendall's nightmares had been getting worse, She could swear that she could feel Lucifer in her bed every night. His words in her ears, whispering disgusting, terrible, but true things..."No one cares about you...lay there and take it....TAKE IT!" "NO!!! She screamed as she sat up. Tears poured forth from her eyes, blinding her and making her chest heave with heavy breaths. She covered her face with her hands and balled, not wanting to face the truth in those words. He had been so close to taking everything....and she had been so close to letting him.

The sun was barely above the horizon when she calmed down. Rendall laid there in her bed, watching the ceiling. How was she suppose to live with this? With the fact that he touched her...and some part of her and, no matter how much she wanted to deny it, there was apart of her that wanted him to. She screamed angrily and got up out of bed and into a bathtub full of hot water. Rendall used her claws and scratched away at her skin, every where he had touched her, her chest, her stomach, lower...., She scratched at her skin till she bled, wanting to get his filthy smell off her body.

After a while, she realized she had scratched herself raw, her fur was so thin, she could see the pink of her skin and the angry red marks that her claws left. She sighed, she wasnt going to be able to live this way, she was going to need to get out. She got out of the bath and put her dress on before rubbing some juniper to cover the scent of blood and monster. She then walked, and walked, and walked, until she walked all across the pack lands. She finally found herself in the very place she came to on her first day of her new life. A small stream, one that held all memories of her past family. She stayed there for a very long time.....waiting, for something. or was it someone? she didnt know..

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Every step, every movement no matter how large or small still hurt, his sides were still wrapped up from where his ribs had been sticking out of his own body after being thrown into a tree and any other objects that was near Lucifer at that time. The tripods moved slowly to the waters front he wanted a drink, that and he knew it was best for him not to lay around all day and be a grump and whine about the pain. It had been a while since the attack.

Silver legs carried the beaten wolf as he groaned coming to the front of the water, the pack was changing, it was no longer happy go lucky. There was anger in the air, anger and fear. The silver male looked up from the water, seeing the white one black female that once been so healthily looking, now she looked sickly and maybe even infested with mites with how her skin looked. The male moved to her side slowly, as he wanted to further make sure that she was okay, though really he wasn’t that stupid to know that there was something wrong with her. A growl was slowly growing in his chest, as he looked her up and down. ”Done it?!” He had never once claimed that he would protect her with life and death, but she was a very close friend and it just came with being around him. Noah Sawtooth was weakened, but not weak enough to kill someone.

[/html]
[html]

I hate trying to find jobs lol it takes so much of your time away XP lol Rendall cuddles to make up for it XD

Rendall barely noticed her friend approach her, she smelled him, but his scent hadn't even registered to her until now. The woman jumped a little at his approach, her fear rising only a little then falling into a deep relief, coated with wariness. She wasn't sure what to think about the situation. She was scared of what Noah would think of her, the male who she was so close to. Would he think she was disgusting? Would he find her to be nothing more a breeder, allowing the monster to take what he almost stole from her? Her wariness made her back up slightly, she didn't want to let Noah smell the black one's smell.

It was only then that she realized the tears running down her face. The black and white female was so ashamed. How could she like anything that had to do with Lucifer, yet her body responded to his like a coyote in heat. She couldn't take it, one look after a male she cared so much for and she was already pouring out the water works. Rendall looked away quickly. "I.....I.m sorry. You weren't suppose to see that......." She peeked up at the male and sighed, she was a wreck. "I....had an encounter.....with..." She couldn't say his name so instead, Ren sighed and said something else "A monster....." What happened next she couldn't control.

She collapsed, hard, into Noah, her body exhausted from the lack of sleep, her soul exhausted from the lack of peace and comfort. However, as she felt Noah against her, she felt....warm, his skin, his gentle tenderness. It made her feel better than what she looked. Rendall uncontrollably nuzzled the male's side, unhinged by the comfort his scent provided. Her souls felt like it wasn't even bruised, but rather just....warm. How can I be so warm when all I've felt is cold? Her mind brought the question to her senses and suddenly she realized what she was doing and how close she was. Geese! Noah probably smelled the monster all over her, he was probably reeling in disgust! Rendall quickly jumped back and put as much distance between her and Noah that the small space could allow. "I.....I'm so sorry......I... I didn't mean to do that." The ashamed woman turned her face away, hating herself with every hair on her body.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The role of the secret admire was to protect and serve, just like a warrior should do for his queen or goddess. The silver male had no family in these lands really and he knew that Lucifer was out to hurt, kill or destroy anything to do with him. So the male knew that he needed to protect the females of the lands. The silver male looked down at her as his lips curled up slowly gathering around his lips, as a snarl grew louder and louder. Who ever had hurt her had hurt her bad enough that she was jumpy and on edge and didn’t seemed to be clam around anything, or anyone. Someone had hurt someone very near and dear to him. Her tears made his breath cut off, it hurt him, with a sigh he shook his head as he lowered it down, he questioned him-self about allowing him-self to touch her to let her know that he was here and he would not hurt her, but then again what if it was some one that had a scent somewhat like him that had hurt her? Then wouldn’t she be turned away or scared of his touch? He muttered under his breath as he watched her like a hawk with his one good eye, while his blind eye was shut.

Her tender touch soothed his soul. If he would have been able to the male would have purred. He lowered his head to touch her only quickly before her body made a quick movement and jolted away from him. He shook his head, no...Not in a time where she was hurting like she was, the silver coward was not going to let her be hurting and alone. He drew his lips together as he shushed her as he limped over to her, flopping his stump of an arm over her back as he hopped closer to her. ” A black mon…mon…monster. Blue euh…euh…eyes?” Noah further went on in his stuttering way detailing Lucifer to her, without saying a name. This game was getting old, having to pick up the pebbles that his father left behide of the females.

[/html]