The strength of others
[html]

I actually had this wrote before Alli got hers posted, but I don't think it creates any discrepancies.

Stand up and show me some pride

The front lines were met with little resistance as the gathered forces pushed their way into the lands of the tribe and descended upon the village, battle cries filling the air. It was there on the edge of the village that order turned to chaos as the two forces clashed together and began to divide. Anann had tried to stay together with her pack mates as best she could as the forces began to split and converge in different directions. Alder was with her, but she did not see Vigilante or Haven and so she stuck close to the young man. Though she would not have him know of her concern for him. She did not see him as one for war, though his size and strength left him capable Anann did not think he had the heart for it. Amaranth too had ended up with them it would seem and Anann was not surprised to Jazper either. Though she wasn't exactly sure at what point the dark knight had joined their band she was glad to see him regardless.

They hadn't gotten far when they were approached by a red wolf lupus whom offered to lead them to Maska. Anann had never seen the wolf before and was reluctant to follow for his words seemed too good to be true, but tossing a glance a Jazper the other male seemed to trust him and Amaranth had eagerly followed and so she too followed after the stranger.

Anann saw the trap for what it was the moment the Guardians came into their view, a deep growl growing in her chest. The archer had drawn back their bow string and Anann heard the distinct whistle of a loosed arrow. Rem charged forward at the Guardians, his armored shoulder ramming into the other horse as he bit at the archer in an attempt to dismount her and Anann parried the spear of the other as they passed.

<style type="text/css">
.Anannfightt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48e7a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Anannfightt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-align:center;}
.Anannfightt01 .toptext { color: #a48e7a; font-size:16px;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; word-spacing:.8px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4a4139;text-align:center}
.Anannfightt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Anannfightt01 {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... erfb01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a48e7a; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Anannfightt01-border1 {width:479px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Anannfightt01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread