a conundrum [aw]
[html]
OOC

Terra didn't actually know if humans hunted on their own. She supposed they must have, as they were so powerful, but the real answer was lost. If Terra had known that the metal beasts that killed for the humans were actually guns she would have been able to answer. Instead she thought the metal beasts did all the work. Terra dashed forward with all the might she could seize, zig zagging like a pro. This was practice for her, being as stealthy as can be. She blended herself into the landscape around her, almost disappearing except for a blur of movement.

She leaped back out again a few feet away from the log, only to stagger to the side. Oh no! The humans have hit me! Bravely Terra fought against the invisible foes, desperately dragging herself towards the log where Skoll awaited for her. Exhausted from the long struggle Terra collapsed, her nose almost touching the log. You'll have to go without me! Terra rolled onto her back, trying to look as helpless and weak as possible.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread