a conundrum [aw]
[html]

This is hysterical. xD

Terra was doing a really good job at running from the other warring humans. She was really speedy in her lupus form, and he wondered if he’d ever be able to run like that. He might have thought her agility a product of her coyote blood, though he didn’t quite understand the difference between species at his age.

Still, as well as she ran, she was eventually bested by the humans. The boy stared as she staggered, struck by some blow, and tried to drag herself to safety while fighting off the monsters. Falling, she rolled on her back and proclaimed her defeat.

Skoll screwed his nose up. “Never!” he shouted, leaping out of the hollow log—and bouncing off her belly accidentally. He landed back on the grass and growled and snapped at all the humans. “I king! I fight ’em off!” he told her. “Get in!” He lifted his rosy hackles and snarled once more, hoping to buy her enough time to escape the imaginary foes.

Word Count → 168

<style type="text/css">
.puppyskoll b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff7d4; text-shadow:#775700 0px 0px 1px;}
.puppyskoll p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.puppyskoll {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfa66a; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/fm3t36.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7030; padding: 400px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f7030; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.puppyskoll .wordcount {color:#775700; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dashed #775700; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 15px 15px 15px; text-align:center;}
.puppyskoll .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#775700;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread