A Visit To The Place I Called Home
[html]

WC:Sam's like: D: ?, this post is so short.

Pregnant? The words sounded strange to her. The words were foreign. Did she smell pregnant to Shiloh? She felt normal but the words hit her hard. They gave her more shock than the woman's threat to kill her. She was shocked at first and calmed when she saw a small pup scamper out if a bush, tail waving ecstatically. The alabaster fae stepped back, deciding that Shiloh was no longer a threat."So you'd kill me to hurt Rain." She said the words carefully, calculating the grey and ivory female's next move or reaction. The woman shrugged and simply stated "It'd probably still hurt me too I bet." Her large ears pinned and she found herself wondering why the woman had such sadistic ways of solving problems. She wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, the cold of autumn getting to her, making her shiver. Her daggers were strapped to her thighs, but they weren't needed to fight. But for defense they would work. Samantha was still wary of Shiloh, but since the pup's arrival, she doubted that there would be any aggression now.

Image courtesy of TheLizardQueen@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_SamJ1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_SamJ1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#1e2631; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 {background-color:#4c4c70; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2650/samanthac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:332px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_SamJ1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread