A Visit To The Place I Called Home
[html]
Hello! We have an Ex-Ichikan missing Ichika! Want to say hi?? Backdated to the 3rd of Nov. Set at the west borders. Weather: slightly overcast, some sun peeking through the clouds. Around noon. I don't mind if more than one person replies.

The woman whistled a happy tune as she took the half-hour walk to Ichika from Anathema. It had been a while since she had been to Ichika no Ho-en, she had once called the pack home and her heart had a longing to visit the territories. She missed the sunshine, the people and her friend Jace, whom she had trusted and gratefully listened to the wise woman's advice. Her mate was well, they were happy. Moving wasn't that bad, but she knew that she would miss her previous pack. She pulled her cloak tighter around herself, the cold autumn air held a frosty chilling nip. The smells of her Ichikan family grew stronger as she came nearer, the wildflowers spread around the borders visible. The ivory fae quickened her place as she came nearer, excited to see her previous home. Aquamarine eyes searched around for any sign of her past packmates, for her friends. It saddened her that she had to wait at the borders, it was no longer a place she could casually cross. But respect was a moral of hers, so when she arrived she would know not to trespass. When the borders were reached, she sat down on some soft green moss.

A howl ripped from her delicate maw, calling to anyone in earshot. She stayed cross-legged on the earth. Enjoying the life of the forest and land. The winter birds had already arrived, her otter companion sniffed around, the areas were familiar to Lua. Rain, her mate was too busy to come with her, he had lots of things to do. He was a busy man; but the lady knew that he wasn't too busy to be with her. The area was silent, but she just had to wait until someone would come to see her.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]
Shiloh heard the howl of a person she was not expecting to her from. Sam, Rain's mate. She vaguly remember the woman from the party Ichkia had had. She picked up Sarian and ran to her, intent on telling about her "lovely" mate. She slowed when Sam came into view, his smell invading her nose. It made Shiloh want to hurt the woman as a form of revenge against Rain. She reeked of him and Shiloh hid her daughter in case things got ugly. Shiloh creeped behind her and jumped her, hoping to get the upper hand. She wanted ti hurt this woman and her anger towards Rain came out as she went for the woman's neck. Oh she had the rights to this. Rain made her lose her mate, left her broken and bleeding. Saxif couldn't love her because of Kavi who came out after he beat her close to death. She wanted his mate to feel her pain, her loss and her hurt. She wanted to marr her as much as he had marred her. She had had enough scars before he came along and beat her for no good reason.

She snarled at Sam, her eyes wild. She didn't deserve to be here. "WHY ARE YOU HERE! After all your mate has done to me I should kill you! Your mate had the oduasty to come and ask for forgiveness after what he did to me. You are not better, mating to that monster! I am better then him. I won't kill you. But I will pity you. How long before he gets mad and beats you?" she said as her eyes sparked fire and flashed emerald and lime. She watched Sam closely, taking in her size and possible fighting skill.
[html]

Claws and teeth came flying at Sam, for a moment she was confused, just barely able to dodge the onslaught of an attack. A claw grazed her muzzle, tearing a short lengthwise wound the woman usually avoided fights whenever possible. That wasn't saying that she didn't know how to fight. Theywere trained for fighting back in Rio. Sam stayed low in a crouch. She wasn't going to attack. It wouldn't be right. Blood trickled slowly from the new jagged scratch on her muzzle, it didn't phase her or make the lady feel weak. She couldn't attack, it wouldn't be right to Shiloh or Ichika. She would be an intruder. An unwelcome stranger. As the female hissed her words at her, her reply came rather simple. "This was my home before? Remember? I have friends here." Sam had had a brief moment of hesitation when Shiloh snarled about Rain. "He won't. He won't." She had to say it twice, Rain hadn't gotten mad before, sometimes agitated but never angry. "Didn't he say he was sorry? That he did that to you?" She circled the female, keeping up her guard. There wasn't much difference between size, they were almost equal but with Sam being a tiny bit taller. When Samantha spoke, her voice came with a smooth and calm edge. She wasn't the attacker here. She wouldn't throw out some attacks. So when I was in Ichika, you still hated me? And since I'm not, this is your chance? To hurt me?" It came with a hint of realization and knowing that someone was out to get her. If possible Sam would defend herself, if Shiloh tried to hurt her again.

WC

<style> 
.zero-lily p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-lily b {color:#ffffff; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-lily {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fb5138; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/lily.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:none; width:450px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

"Nothing he says could change what he did. He beat me, almost killed me, broke me mentally. I lost my mate and people can't look at me without pity or flinching. I don't hate you just who you are mated to. You seem like a woman with a smart head on her shoulders. Its only time before he strikes you. Only time before does this or worse," she said circling her. Why was she with such a evil violent man. She should be loved better, treated better. Shiloh felt sorry for her.

"I feel sorry for you. You have no idea how bad a man he is. He broke my ankle and left me cripple. I am not against you. I am against the man you love so dearly. For almost taking my life and later taking my life and love from me. Because I thought more then the leader of my old home." She said softly
[html]

WC:000+ - OOC

Since Shiloh still circled, Sam kept her guard up. The blood flow from her face was beginning to slow. All the ivory woman wanted was to go back and visit her friends there. To see them after her life in Anathema, then she ended up getting attacked. She still circled defensively, not the assailant in this little disagreement they were having at the moment. "I know that he hurt you. He regrets it. He wants to know that you are okay after it. " She doubted that her mate would blow up and attack her. If he did, then why would he want her to live with him? To have a family with her? If he was going to hurt Sam Rain wouldn't do all of that. He was a changed man. Sea-green eyes glanced at Shiloh, if she attacked then Sam would defend herself. She loved him so much, it was hard to believe that he would do that to her. Maybe in the past he had some problems, but now he was different. She did feel equally as sorry for the grey and white female before her.

"Tell me why you attack me? Why Try to injure me if you say you don't hate me? " Her expression was skeptical, unsure of what the lady's motives were.

Image courtesy of TheLizardQueen@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_SamJ1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_SamJ1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#1e2631; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 {background-color:#4c4c70; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2650/samanthac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:332px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_SamJ1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
"Hurt you, hurt Rain. If he loves you so much a few scars won't matter. Your lucky your pregnant with children or I would kill you. The vI habalue of ones... Sarian I told you to stay where you were,"she said as her daughter came up to her with her tail wagging hard. Shiloh stooped and picked Sarian up. She was cold and hungry from the way she snuggled against Shiloh's breast and shook some. "I have wanted someone to love me for so long Sam. Why does he get someone to love before me? Why can't my daughter be enough?" She questioned as she held Sarian close, letting her suckle.

Aleo was the only one that saw her differently. He didn't cring at her scars. Sam was a great woman, Shiloh could feel it in her heart that she was. Maybe she had changed the monster inside Rain. Maybe she honestly meant no harm. Shiloh looked her over before turning and starting to leave. Sarian was the only wolf she lived for. She was her night and day. Surely Sam wouldn't take that from her
[html]

WC:Sam's like: D: ?, this post is so short.

Pregnant? The words sounded strange to her. The words were foreign. Did she smell pregnant to Shiloh? She felt normal but the words hit her hard. They gave her more shock than the woman's threat to kill her. She was shocked at first and calmed when she saw a small pup scamper out if a bush, tail waving ecstatically. The alabaster fae stepped back, deciding that Shiloh was no longer a threat."So you'd kill me to hurt Rain." She said the words carefully, calculating the grey and ivory female's next move or reaction. The woman shrugged and simply stated "It'd probably still hurt me too I bet." Her large ears pinned and she found herself wondering why the woman had such sadistic ways of solving problems. She wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, the cold of autumn getting to her, making her shiver. Her daggers were strapped to her thighs, but they weren't needed to fight. But for defense they would work. Samantha was still wary of Shiloh, but since the pup's arrival, she doubted that there would be any aggression now.

Image courtesy of TheLizardQueen@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_SamJ1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_SamJ1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:5px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#1e2631; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_SamJ1 {background-color:#4c4c70; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2650/samanthac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:332px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_SamJ1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]