ce qu'elle me lance de vie
[html]<style type="text/css">
.terra-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.terra {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15dv2nr.jpg) no-repeat top right;width:90%;max-width:683px;min-width:490px;border:1px solid #BF7E17;outline:1px solid #000 }
.terra .in {margin:220px 10px 10px 10px; padding:5px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#DFDFDF;background:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ch2mwn.png);border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.terra p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.terra .line { border-bottom:1px solid #4F0003; margin:0 auto 5px 220px;}
.terra b {color:#f9c5e8;font-family:georgia}
.terra b:before {content: open-quote; }
.terra b:after {content: close-quote; }
.terra a {color:#43213A}
.terra a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}
.terra-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Yep, I suck. Hooray for a new thread right after this though!!
sosu: 206

His touch on her cheek sent some unfamiliar feeling down the small of her back; it took every ounce of strength she had to not shiver in front of him. Why was she being so weird all of a sudden? As she listened to him talk, she agreed with everything he said. They were great together, and his comment about her being his only friend sent a rush of warmth to her face. She had no idea what they were doing but at that moment it didn’t really matter. The feeling went away in her face as he walked away, and her hand moved up to where his was just moments ago. The feeling of his body on hers was not something she wanted to be without. How the hell was she supposed to deal with this crap? It didn’t make any sense.

Maggie continued walking at Denver’s request, though she stayed silent. She was focusing on their border patrol which she hadn’t really given any thought about until then. She was enamored with the man before her…. But at the same time she wasn’t. Shaking her head in disbelief at herself, the girl kept walking, black-dipped tail dragging behind her.

Image by Sean McMenemy, table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread