no need to say goodbye [j]
[html]
POST DATED January 10th 2012

Saul could feel the pain in this conversation as if it were a slice to his wrist, or a punch in the gut. There was a certain bittersweet taste in the air- Saul's relief and happiness at being back in Ichika, with his son safe and feeding, and his joy at seeing Nayru again. Whilst the relationship that had officially tied Nayru to him as 'sister-in-law' had disintegrated, Saul would never consider her anything less than his sister. And now they were both in the same situation- with pups that had not stemmed from the relationships they had been in that they should have, both facing single parenthood alone. In that way, the two would never be alone in their situations. The bitterness came from the family he'd lost, his loved ones scattered across the lands. If there was one thing he'd learnt from this experience, it was the fact that he could not control his families lives.

Nayru did not reply to his one worded question on whether Razekiel was the father or not, but her silence was enough to tell him that this was the case. So they'd had sex on Samhain then? It kind of fitted nicely with Raze and Nayru, but Saul refrained from commenting. It was her life and he couldn't exactly say that Teme had been born out of a loving relationship. In fact, up until a day and a half ago, Saul was blissfully unaware that he even had a child. Their situations were so similar it was bordering on the eerie side of things. Of course, thoughts like these were interupted as Nayru recounted the last times she'd seen Melee. So she was still here, roaming around somewhere. He would find her soon and make it up to her. "I'll find them soon and make sure they're okay." He murmured softly as his son began to suckle. She might be a bit embarressed, but Saul understood that this was just natural.

With a soft stutter, she offered him a way through this. Yes, please. He whispered softly, nodding gently. It was such a strange request, asking someone else to raise his child. But he had no other option and he couldnt think of a better person to do it. It would mean that Saul would pretty much have to move in with her, and he was more than fine with that. Perhaps Saluce would allow him to stay here for a while before they found somewhere else to live. Saul wasnt entirely sure that he could return to Cerne Rise. He didnt want to think about that for the moment however and he pushed it away.

He was bought from his reverie by Nayru's answering his question. So it was as he thought- Saluce had returned just days after he'd left. I'm sorry I missed him... He offered, although Nayru was not the one to whom he should be offering his apologies. His next words clearly caused pain within his leader and he immediately felt bad for it. But it was out there now and there wasnt much he could do about it. She took it gracefully before turning back to the last bit of their conversation, to which the male was grateful. "I'm glad they took you in Nayru... I miss him. I guess I'll see him soon though... He spoke softly, glancing around the room and wondering when the grey male would appear. And what on earth he was meant to say to him.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread